Saturday, September 12, 2015

About Me!

1. My little and I from my sorority this past summer at the 2015 Leadership Conference in Cleveland, Ohio.
2. My cousins, Catalyna and Ellah, and I.
3. My friends and I at the beach at night.
4. My parents at the Point Judith Lighthouse.
5. The view from the seawall in Narragansett.
6. My cousin, Kaliyani,
7. Me holding my niece, Ariyana for the first time.
8. The view from my chair at Bonnet Shores.
9. A picture of the Greek Life Executive Boards at the 2015 Greek Retreat.
10. Julian Edelman! Go Pats!
11. My highschool cheerleading squad from senior year.
12. My big and I waiting in line for Nick Jonas in Boston.

As you can see, my family and Greek Life are a huge part of who I am and how I identify myself. Family has always been an important role in my life and my Greek Family has just enlarged it.  This past summer, I have had incredible opportunities to grow and learn into an even better leader. I was honored to represent my chapter in Ohio with over 75 other chapters of my sorority and meet our National president and to attend this years Greek Retreat. These two experiences taught me a lot about who I am as a leader.
As for the pictures by the water, I love being at the beach and in the water swimming, so I am really sad to see summer go.
I am a past cheerleader and I honestly don't know what I wouldve done without this sport, It's truly something I love and loved. Sadly, I have aged out and have yet to find a team (or time) to continue my love for cheerleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment